PRODUCED WATER: EFFLUENT PRODUCED WASTE WATER
TRAINING INTRODUCTION PRODUCED WATER: EFFLUENT PRODUCED WASTE WATER
Produced water is the largest single fluid stream in exploration and production operations. It consists of formation water, or flood water previously injected in to the formation. Generally, produced water may be injected with minimal treatment. If the injected water contains solids large enough to plug the formation, injectivity will decline. Downhole solids contributing to plugging may include not only the solids escaping filtration, but solids generated after water treatment (eg corrosion, scale, and bacterial products). Consequently, stringent corrosion inhibition, scale inhibition and bacterial control, as well as filtration, may be required for matrix rate injection. The course content and approach are designed to suit participants of different background and different position in the company. It will be delivered as a to-the-point explanation by a professional instructor, utilizing an easy-to-understand examples and illustrations, especially the actual cases in Indonesia.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN FROM THIS TRAINING?:
By attending this course, participants are able to broaden or reshape their knowledge on the related subjects of his or her area of responsibility, learn more detail about many aspects of produced water handling and reinjection, know more how to treat the water and control corrosion, scaling, and bacterial action, understand how to select and use chemicals for treatment and operation of each equipment used for treatment, discuss and consult their specific problems they are about to bring to the class, and share experiences with others. After completion of this course, participants will understand what produced water is and its fantastic devastating potential to surface facility, well, and formation, how to predict and monitor its characteristics, why and how to perform treatment before reinjection, and how to control and prevent these big and serious problems caused by produced water in the oil & gas field. Participants will know what the minimum requirements for produced water before reinjection and what to do to achieve that requirements.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE PRODUCED WATER: EFFLUENT PRODUCED WASTE WATER
- Understand produced water chemistry
- The suspended oil, dissolved oil and dissolved gases
- Bacteriological matter and added materials
- Suspended solid removal
- Suspended oil removal
- Chemical treating for control of bacteria
- Chemical treating for the control of scale
- Corrosion control techniques and the use of biocides
- Corrosion and bacterial problems
- Mineral scale formation
- Equipment and pipeline plugging
- Injection well and formation plugging
- The method and operation of produced water treatment for reinjection
- For either surface operation engineers or subsurface petroleum engineers, and anyone who involve in produced water handling, treatment, and related business activity.
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta) Khusus untuk training di Yogyakarta.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Informasi Jadwal training 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado, dan Kota-kota lainnya