Ergonomic Program to Improve Work Productivity and Quality of Life
Description Ergonomic Program
Many industries (from small to large) are totally committed to providing a safe and health workplace. They are also committed to ensuring that the highest level of productivity and quality is achieved by its employees and for its customers respectively. Implementation of a successful plant-wide ergonomics program will play a key role in achieving these goals. The main goal of ergonomics is to reduce the risk of injuries by matching demands of the job to the abilities of the employee through the proper design of workstations, tools, environment, work schedules, policies and procedures.Most injuries happen in workplace included Overexertion and musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) that involve strains and sprains of muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints or nerves. These usually occur over time due to repeated exposure to certain risk factors. This training program aims to identify work activities that can lead to injury and how to reduce risk of injury, also to identify the most effective ways to improve your employees’ work environments and implement ergonomic solutions.
Objective Ergonomic Program
By the end of this training, the participant will be able to
- Understand the ergonomics and its benefits in workplace
- Identify work activities that can lead to injury
- Identify the list of action to reduce risk of injury
- Identify parts of the body that get injured at work
- Recognize and report signs and symptoms of injury early
Outline Ergonomic Program
1. Scope of ergonomic at work and its benefits: Best practice from many industries
2. Identify work activities that can lead to injury
- What is Work-related Musculo Skeletal Disorders (WMSDs)?
- How to identify WMSDs?
2. Identify some of the symptoms of WMSDs?
- Change in color
- Tightness, loss of flexibility
3. What Causes WMSDs?
- Awkward Postures
- High Hand Force
- Repetitive Motions
- Repeated Impacts
- Heavy, Frequent, or Awkward Lifting
- Moderate to High Hand-Arm Vibration
4. Risk Factors
- Duration (how long you are exposed to it)
- Frequency (how often you are exposed to it and how much rest you get in between)
- Intensity (how much of the risk factor there is)
- Combinations of risk factors, where you are exposed to more than one risk factor at a time.
- The more risk factors you have at once, the more likely an injury will occur.
5. List of action of ergonomic principles that reduce risk of injury
- Reducing Awkward Postures
- Reducing High Hand Force
- Reducing Repetitive Motions
- Reducing Repeated Impacts
- Reducing Heavy, Frequent, or Awkward Lifting
- Reducing Moderate to High Hand-Arm Vibration
6. What you can do:
- Symptom recognition and reporting
- Report symptoms if:
- Pain is persistent, severe or worsening
- Pain radiates
- Symptoms include numbness or tingling
- Reporting Procedures
Suitable for All staff
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta) Khusus untuk training di Yogyakarta.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Informasi Jadwal training 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado, dan Kota-kota lainnya