WASTE HANDLING & TREATMENT IN THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRIES
TRAINING BACKGROUND WASTE HANDLING & TREATMENT
Handling and disposal of wastes generated in oil and gas exploration and production has received significant attention in recent years. This heightened interest has been a result of the public and regulatory agencies focus on environmental protection. Because of this, the oil industry has directed emphasis on waste handling and disposal to ensure that these wastes are properly managed. From company’s perspective, proper waste management is an important part of doing business. As a company, they must be concerned with compliance with applicable waste regulations, minimizing the impact of wastes on the environment, and the reduction of potential liability associated with improperly disposed waste. This must be accomplished within certain economic bounds. Also eliminating or minimizing the generation of waste is becoming more critical, both environmentally and economically, as a means of reducing waste-related liabilities and costs. The 3 day course covers regulations and waste management basics, from generation to disposal. The curriculum is designed to provide the information needed as a waste professional, regardless of skill level. The Waste Management course is a must attend for all individuals with overall waste compliance responsibilities. This course provides the tools needed for the job.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES WASTE HANDLING & TREATMENT
Upon completion of the training, the participants will have improvement in:
- Knowledge on hazardous and non-hazardous wastes: generation, characteristics and impacts on occupational safety, health and environment.
- Understanding waste management principles including waste minimization or cleaner production
- Practical knowledge on the proper identification, segregation, containerization, temporary storage
- Transportation, treatment and safe disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes
- Translating the principles and knowledge on waste management into strategic problems solving
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE WASTE HANDLING & TREATMENT
- Overview: oil and gas industry activities due to wastes generated
- Overview: environmental tools eg.ISO-14001 EMS/PROPER vs wastes generated
- Legal requirements: local-national-regional-international
- Waste Management Inventory:
- Waste types
- Waste Management Options Evaluation
- Waste Minimization: “3R”
- Waste Treatment (physical, chemical, biological)
- Waste Management Hierarchy
- Area Waste Management Plan: Format, Goals, Objectives and Action Guidelines:
- Miscellaneous (warehouse, medical, kitchen, etc)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Clean Production:
- Emergency Response Plan
- 3rd Party support: how to selection?
- Case Study: lesson – learn
- Inspections and Audit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING :
Managers, supervisors, environmental coordinators and/or engineer, health and safety coordinators, and consultants all benefit from this training. Many of our participants attend because they have responsibility to back up the designated environmental coordinator at the facility.
Superintendent and Supervisor of Operational function, Legal Counsel, Waste Management Team, Transportation and Logistics Division as well as Health, Safety & Environmental senior staff.
The recommended participant may include key personnel whose activities are most likely to impact the environment and or producing industrial wastes.
Investasi dan Fasilitas Training
- Harga : (dilampirkan dalam Brosur penawaran)
- Fasilitas : Certificate, Training kits, USB 8 GB, Lunch, Coffe Break, Souvenir, City Tour
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 2 peserta) Khusus untuk training di Yogyakarta.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Informasi Jadwal training 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado, dan Kota-kota lainnya