RO Training Course for Beginners
An Excellent knowledge of basic operation principles, layout requirements, associated components and maintenance practices for reverse osmosis (RO) plants.
You will gain valuable know-how related to reverse osmosis plants on:
- Understand and specify water quality & contaminants.
- Membrane types, application and configurations.
- Understand Osmosis & Reverse Osmosis principles.
- RO Plant Configuration.
- O & M basics.
Who should attend?
Facility/utility engineers, operating personnel or anyone requiring a working level knowledge of the theory and practice of reverse osmosis plants.
- Beach wells.
- Open Intake sea water.
- High, Medium, low Brackish water.
- Surface water.
- Municipal water.
- Suspended Solids/Particles
- COD & BOD
- Chlorine and Chloramines
- Redox potential – OPR
- The Water Molecules (Cations & Anions).
- Difference between Cross flow & Depth Flow.
- Microfiltration & Ultra-filtration & RO.
- Membranes pore size.
- Membranes Materials & Structure.
Osmosis & Reverse Osmosis
- Osmotic Pressure.
- Applied Pressure.
- Net Driving Pressure.
- Water Flux.
- Salt Flux.
- Reverse Osmosis Definitions.
R.O Plant Basic Components
- Basic Components for RO plant.
- Factors Affecting RO performance.
- Pretreatment System Components.
- ROMAS (Reverse Osmosis Membrane Assembly).
- Post Treatment System Components.
- Pumps & Seals basics.
Basic RO Plant Operation & Maintenance
- Electrical & Mechanical Basics.
- Chemicals Preparation.
- Basic Principles for RO Operation & Maintenance.
- Plant parameters recording and monitoring.
- RO Cleaning Basics.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)