Training Construction Management – Procedures And Implementation
This course is designed to systematically cover the developmental subjects vital to training competent contract and field administrators to manage time, cost, documentation and disputes during this important phase. Field administration is a critical process in achieving successful facility construction. Developing an effective field administrator requires time and exposure to a variety of construction and management experiences. Most organizations cannot afford the personnel time to apprentice a field administrator-in-training. As a result, many field representatives are sent out to a project unprepared to deal with the specific responsibilities associated with comprehensive field administration. This course will focus on the legal, technical and personal responsibilities involved in observation, supervision, and coordination of on-site construction. You will increase your knowledge of construction practices and control techniques and develop your skills in management, contract administration, and decision-making, finally contract close-out, all of which are essential in administering the contacts required by today’s complex projects.
Upon successful completion of this course, the delegates will be able to:
This course will teach you how to identify management responsibilities, develop your communication skills, identify effective administrative responsibilities, understand legal requirements, structure and use effective record-keeping methods, and promote good organizational and contract close-out procedures
- Identify management responsibilities
- Use effective communication skills
- Understand effective administrative responsibilities
- Understand legal requirements
- Structure and use effective record-keeping methods
- Promote good organization procedures
- Avoid disputes and claims
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit field administrators-in-training, field representatives of architects, engineers, contractors, employers and government agencies, construction inspectors, construction managers, project managers, and others responsible for effective field administration in building construction
- An overview of construction contract procurement systems- Dynamics of Contract,
- Management Responsibility – Clients, Consultants, Contractors and Authorities
- Expectations of Clients, Consultants and End Users, Roles of parties, Project Liability
- Poor quality and its cost and effects in construction
- Decision Making and Thinking Theory
- Conceptual Framework of Thinking Skills and Decision Making
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking in Decision Making
- Critical Constructive Thinking in Decision Making
- Project Management Fundamentals and Practice
- Construction Management Pitfalls
- Construction Management in Practice
- Project Success and Failures
- Effective Monitoring and Control of Time and Cost
- Construction Management Implementation – Putting it together
- Mitigation of Project Delay
- Knowledge Management and Project Learning in Projects
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)