Training Control Valves and Actuators
This 3 day course offers a broad perspective of smart field devices, including transmitters and valve -positioners. The emphasis is on more reliable information gathering, decreased maintenance time, ease-of-use, and multi-tasking capabilities. You will cover use in conventional systems, and enhancements/improvements when combined with digital control networks.
Participant will be able to:
- Differentiate between analog and digital instruments
- Understand how digital signal sampling works in digital instruments
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of digital instruments
- Explain the basics of serial digital communications
- Understand the effects of using digital instruments in closed loop control
- Configure and calibrate smart/digital field devices
- Configure intelligent control valves
- Recognize the capabilities of HART™ communication
- Understanding digital multivariable transmitter
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Intensive 3-day instructional program covering the educational needs of Instrumentation and Control Engineers & Technicians, Communication Engineers, Operation Engineers, Process and Utility Supervisors, Technical Management, and Technical Supervisory personnel involved in Configuring and Testing Smart Field Devices. No specific prerequisite training or experience required for registration..
Analog vs. Digital Instruments:
- Analog Limitations,
- Calibration of Analog vs. Digital Instruments, and
- Flexibility of Digital Instruments
Digital Signal Sampling:
- Sampled Signal Characteristics,
- Output of A/D Converter
- Slow Sampling
Strength and Weaknesses of Digital Instruments:
- Effect on Performance,
- Multiple Measurement,
- Programming for Field Level Control,
- Future Developmen
Intelligent Control Valves:
- Digital Positioners,
- Diagnostic Tools,
- Adding PID Controllers to Control Valves
Serial Digital Communications:
- Parallel to Serial Converter,
- Master/Slave Communications,
- Capabilities of HART™
Proprietary Bus Systems:
- Overview of Bus Systems,
- Need for Open Bus System
- What It Is,
- How Instruments Operate
Intelligent Multivariable Transmitters:
- How they work,
- How they can transmit multiple variables
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)