Pelatihan GIS (Geographic Information Systems)
To meet the major challenges in the area of economic growth, poverty reduction, job creation, and food security, any responsive Government MACHINERY IS USUALLY BUSY developing the sectors that drive growth, particularly agriculture and agro-industry, fishing and aquaculture, and tourism and mining. Governments across the globe started to play catalytic roles in the promotion of inclusive, sustainable economic growth, a pledge of the lasting transformation of the economy and human development.
They want to establish a stimulating environment for the private sector and to provide their respective nations with the necessary logistic, energy, digital, and urban infrastructures; GIS-based systems like vehicle support software like Mapinfo or google maps have already been a tremendous success thanks to players like UBER. Some of the best practices include The BOOSTING of agricultural production by increasing agricultural yields and improving the quality of the AGRI-INDUSTRY, the local processing of at least 30% of the national production; the sustainable development and ASSET TRACKING of fishing resources, as well as INCREASING sales in the fishing sector; the promotion of tourism, especially ecotourism; and the exploitation of artisanal mines and construction materials
Certain proactive measures of leaders of all sectors of economy taking into factor or right insights based on but not limited to GIS [Geographic Information Systems] which focus of this course, there is bright prospect of transformation of any nation into a regional major contributor for sustainable growth and pave the world for better order and sustainable living of entire mankind as all nations are connected in one way or other and mutual cooperation and support to one another is paramount prerequisite of growth of a community or nation.
The valorization of agricultural production by increasing agricultural yields and improving the quality of the AGRI-INDUSTRY, the local processing of at least 30% of the national production; the sustainable development.
Upon completing this course successfully, participants will be able to:
- Describe the basics of operating GIS related products, render right services
- Design logistic, material, resources to implement solutions where necessary
- Provide Scientific and technological insights on new research directions and contemporary trend in GIS realms
- Make the participants confident in planning, scheduling and managing the enterprises pertaining to GIS-related business value creation and supply chain
- Make necessary procedures, best practices lists, checklists to help attendees take away great insights on the subject matter and enriching knowledge, skills and appropriate behaviour suitable for the conduct of develop, deploy and operate the GIS-related devices, tools and techniques
- Help attendees work in a team playing diverse roles so as to hone 360-degree view of the entire ecosystem and pre-view to what is expected of them post-training apriori
- Give the students a bundle of case studies and use cases from across the globe written by big consulting firms and published results in an easy to grasp manner
- Inspire attendees to communicate to the team on their mission, vision on GIS
- Point right resources for further work and future endeavours and motivations
- Bridge skills gap or knowledge or content as per the context of the situation
- Work with attendees sub-team or committees in assisting the taught in growth
- Health or safety practices while doing the GIS activities to ensure personnel protection, and plant health as well
- Give an overall assessment of specific milestones and road maps to accomplish GIS strategies of their individual organizations
Who Should Attend?
- This course is ideal for those who want to study the significant characteristics of GIS and LCS [LOCATION BASED SERVICES].
- The program will especially be useful to engineers, supervisors and other technical individuals who require a thorough understanding of Geographic Informatics and allied market appliances design, setup, inspection, testing, maintenance and overhaul.
- Members of various industries including Energy and utility, Ministry of Power, etc. and even those across geographic locations are encouraged to take advantage of this extremely beneficial and valuable course.
- Any professional who interacts with GIS, LCS or RFID, GPS, in any manner will benefit from this course.
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- Fundamentals of GIS
- Current Share of GIS in the world economy
- Various stakeholders in GIS systems of creating wealth through value creation based on expertise and experience of nation-building from a technological perspective
- Perspectives on the impact of GIS on insurance, crime detection, emergency response –navigation
- Specific details of GIS for fisheries
- Specifics for Oil Industry
- Specifics for Energy Sectors including Tidal, geothermal, wind, solar
- GEO fencing, or Perimetering zones of protection from others’ encroachment
- Re-Use the gear from one venue to others based on project mobility requirements
- GIS in mobility, Transportation
- Portable Set including batteries and accessories kit
- GIS handheld devices
- Communications systems and their assisted GPS that is based on GIS driven triangulation
- Test and measurement tools and their upkeep
- Civil and military cooperation in GIS-based information sharing within a nation
- International and national defence mechanisms with GIS
- Monitoring Certain high-risk profile areas based on prior insights on some threat
- Mapping borders, boundaries for fair play amongst demarcation points of jurisdiction
- Land Records and GIS
MODULE 2: APPLICATION OF GIS in Industry
- Market Area Analysis
- Site Selection
- Land Use Planning/Environmental Impact
- Public Works
- Emergency Response
- Legal Records
- Updating road maps
- Asphalt conditions
- Wetland delineation
- Crop health analysis
- Precision agriculture
- Compliance mapping
- Yield estimation
- The history of GIS
- Habitat analysis
- Environmental assessment
- Pest/disease outbreaks
- Impervious surface mapping
- Lake monitoring
- Landuse-Landcover monitoring
- Mineral province
- Standards pertaining to GIS representation and formalism of lat-long
MODULE 3: MATURITY IN INDUSTRY ON USE OF GIS
- Easy transfer of know-how from GPS, one kind of navigational aids to the others
- Assessing species diversity through techniques such as Landsat TM coupled with GIS
- User Experience and Database creation, updates, record keeping for future access
- Radar systems for topographic data beyond weather conditions
- Allow monitoring on the location of change (where) to be identified and the extent (how much) measured through Data on species or habitat distribution from different dates
- Spatial data including maps, satellite imagery and aerial photographs
MODULE 4: SAFETY POLICIES & SECURITY
- Field Records
- Animal Management
- Climate Change / Human Impact
- Overall safety measures and PERSONAL SAFETY
- OSHA, EH&S, PPE gear while working in hazardous or harmful or potentially dangerous environs
- Targeting Potential Aspects to ensure safety and security of the nation
- -Disaster mapping and monitoring
- Damage assessment
- Weapons monitoring
- Homeland security
MODULE 5: OPERATING OF CONTEMPORARY GIS
- Principles of time and condition-based asset management
- Tagging or RFID like identifiers while installing the parts in the plant for ease of maintenance and reporting for analytics and preventive, proactive –always on measures
- Monitoring continental-scale climate shift and Estimating geophysical and biophysical characteristics of terrain features
- Biomass burning and Mapping and monitoring global land-cover through the use of satellite image data
- Use of high resolution for forest type distribution and agricultural expansion.
MODULE 6: WORKFLOW BREAK UP AND SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES
- GIS inspection methodologies
- Vegetation, land cover losses and conversion.
- Assessment of diversity and Stratification base for optimal ground sampling
- Fragmentation and neighbourhood analysis.
- Analysis of species assemblages along with ancillary data and Delineation of broader vegetation types
- Inputs for species habitat models. Identification of gregarious and ecologically important species.
- Spatial delineation of biologically rich zones.
- Developing conservation strategies.
- Methods of Procedures to do troubleshooting maintenance issues
MODULE 7: FUNCTIONS AND CLASSIFICATION OF Location Detection Capable Devices
- Learn how Coupled with GIS, GPS acts as a powerful tool to describe the geographical characteristics of ecological systems.
- Construction of an ideal GIS sub-system
- Commissioning, Integration and Periodic Measures to Ensure serviceability, availability and reliability
MODULE 8: GIS THEORY
- Procedures for Change detection and mapping that requires land cover maps from at least two time periods
- How to know about Changes in the surface phenomena of interest result in detectable differences in image radiance or emittance
- GEODESIC, how Earth is modelled with horizontal and vertical lines along curves
- Geographically referenced data or Geospatial data
- MAPINFO, GOOGLE MAPS, OTHER TOOLS widely prevailing today
MODULE 9: GIS EQUIPMENT PROTECTION
- Surge protection
- Electric Safety
- On the ground situations such as water, oil or soil and taking appropriate steps for machine endurance while making people safest at all times
MODULE 10: OIL AND NATURAL GAS industry nuances AND HOW GIS magic works
- GIS & Oil contents: water, gas processes offshore, or drilling scenarios of relevance to this course on Geo specific data
- Production estimation.
- HOW TO Effectively Keep an EYE ON Vulnerability areas.
- Do’s and Don’ts while on the job with sensitive operations such as fire safety on the Sea Drilling
MODULE 11: Fisheries Special Focus Chapter
- Marine world & how Satellite Images are helpful
- Remote Sensing and Monitoring Biodiversity. Resolutions and timing, data mining of historical fish behaviour
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)