Pelatihan Plant Operation, Troubleshooting, and Maintenance
Industrial processes today operate on very large scales with the advent of modern industrial plants. Such plants sometimes operate hundreds of equipment, not to mention thousands of instruments for the measurement and control of such equipment. Efficient operation of industrial plants means higher reliability, improved safety, increased revenue, and ultimately, a satisfied consumer-base. The different plant modes like startup, continuous operation, and shutdown, present different challenges, all of which will be explored. Understandably, with such a high volume of equipment and instruments, failures are inevitable. Properly troubleshooting individual equipment failures and total plant shutdowns with a correct approach and methodology is critical for improving plant availability and reliability. A well devised maintenance strategy and periodic turnaround plan are also instrumental to that end. Furthermore, priority should be given to systematized operations and increased safety through core operations values and safety principles and tools such as SOPs and COPs (critical operating parameters), all of which lead to more successful plants.
- Describing in detail how to read P & I diagrams and the wealth of information they contain
- Exploring the main challenges of plant startup, continuous operation & optimization, and shutdown
- Equipping participants with the ability to operate plants efficiently and quantify plant operations through performance indicators and technical calculations
- Developing participants’ capacity for troubleshooting methodologically using available process trends and events recording
- Presenting real case scenarios and examples for materializing the troubleshooting process and focusing on the importance of root causes
- Investigating plant maintenance strategies and priorities
- Empowering participants to plan turnarounds, execute, and evaluate them.
- Emphasizing the importance and relevance of core operations values and safety principles on operations processes
- Explaining the creation and implementation of SOPs
Who Should Attend?
- Maintenance personnel and technicians
- Fresh technical graduates and engineers
- Plant operators
- Plant equipment and instrumentation
- Block diagrams and process flow diagrams
- P & ID: The plant’s essential guide
- Plant startup conditions
- Tuning and optimization methods
- Reliability and availability calculations
- Daily production reporting
- Mass and energy balances
- Discrepancy evaluation and rectification
- Fixed plant modes and combinations
- Troubleshooting sudden, complete plant trips
- Troubleshooting equipment shutdown/failure
- Single and multi-variable problem-solving
- RCFA basics and problem definition issues
- Real case scenarios and examples
- Plant shutdown conditions
- Plant maintenance strategies
- Spare parts management and critical spares
- Turnaround planning and resources
- Turnaround execution and review
- Core operations values
- Safety operation principles
- Significance of the human factor
- Critical operating parameters (COPs)
- SOPs creation and implementation
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)