Pelatihan Reputation Management
Managing your reputation is vital for building strong relationships with your customers, supporters and funders. What are the key issues that affect your company’s reputation and how do you measure how well you are doing in the minds of clients and competitors.
This course will help you recognise what your reputation is based on, how to measure it and how to build and protect it. You will understand how to develop a reputation strategy as part of an overall communication strategy and identify the factors that contribute to reputation (such as quality of service, brand identity, governance, internal and external communication and corporate social responsibility) and how to ensure they are focused to create a powerful reputation for your organisation.
Who Should Attend
This course is for anyone with communications responsibility, and also for managers with an outward facing brief – e.g. those responsible for customer care. It will also be helpful for anyone in a senior management or board role who wants to take practical steps to build their organisation’s reputation.
- what is ‘reputation’?
- Reputation as a ‘strategic asset’
- The importance of good governance
- The links between brand, reputation and quality of service
- Auditing your organisation’s reputation
- Measuring reputation
- Identifying what your reputation rests on
- Creating a reputation strategy
- Identifying key strategic issues relating to your organisation’s reputation
- Putting it into practice
- Inclusive communication
- Monitoring your reputation on a regular basis
- Usingquantitative surveys
- Using qualitative methods
- Protecting your reputation
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Cirebon, Solo, Semarang, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Samarinda, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Pontianak, Makassar, Medan, Palembang, Lampung, dll serta Timor Leste, Thailand, Singapore , Kuala Lumpur. (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)